One of the easiest, fastest, and most powerful online marketing tools you can use is Facebook. In just minutes you can create a Facebook fan page for your business. Once you have a fan page, you can suggest existing clients become your “fan” and advertise within Facebook to attract new “fans.” Once you have fans, you can market directly to them, enticing them to take advantage of your latest offers.
Follow seven simple steps outlined below on how to create your Facebook fan page, fast and easy.
1. Sign in to your personal Facebook account, or skip directly to step 2 if you don’t have a personal profile.
2. Navigate to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php.
3. Enter your basic information, including company name, address, city, state, postal code, and phone number.
4. Upload a photo for your profile photo.
5. Invite your current Facebook friends and invite clients or other contacts from your e-mail account(s).
6. Add your website and a simple description about your business.
7. Review and explore your new fan page.